Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Purpose-Built for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations,
our fully integrated payroll solution has you covered.
LOKI Advanced Payroll
Advanced Payroll from LOKI Systems is a comprehensive payroll solution exclusively designed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Built-in automation and flexibility help organizations streamline their end-to-end payroll processes and improve payment accuracy.
Plus, Advanced Payroll gives you the control and confidence to reduce costs, gain insight into personnel expenditures, and increase compliance. Our innovative solution turns your payroll into a strategic tool for monitoring performance and personnel more effectively across your organization.
“The LOKI team’s extensive background in construction and standing as a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV vendor were critical factors in our decision to select Advanced Payroll. We are looking forward to working with the LOKI Systems team over the long-term and utilizing their knowledge and technology to help streamline an end-to-end payroll process and improve payment accuracy.”
– Matt Mosley, IT Director, SEMA Precast
Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations simplifies your complex workforce:
- Fully Embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Tight integration with HR, projects, vendor payments, and general ledger functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations provides accurate real-time data across the organization. Security roles and database architecture also shared.
- Improved Payroll Accuracy: Process automation combined with a powerful and flexible calculation engine ensures the correct totals are calculated quickly and accurately every time.
- Statutory Compliance: Advanced Payroll is localized for the U.S., Canada, and the UK. All statutory deductions and reports are available, as well as tax rate updates. Multi-country and currency processing is also supported.
- Protect Confidential Data: Control access and editing rights to payroll information based on security roles to ensure that confidential data is only accessed by those with permissions.
- Business-Wide Visibility: Connect information and processes across the entire enterprise to gain business-wide visibility with a single, integrated view of employee status, setup, and transaction history. A complete historical record is maintained in Advanced Payroll allowing you access to payroll information for any worker in any pay period.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement Compliance: Our proprietary process and software make it easy to proactively implement and maintain union agreements.
“Advanced Payroll’s ease of configuration and comprehensive HMRC statutory support were significant factors in our selection. The implementation of Advanced Payroll is going exactly as planned and we’re already seeing operational value and ROI. LOKI Systems’ experience and U.K. payroll knowledge is enabling us to transform and optimise our payroll operations.”
– Tom Ball, CFO, Signature Senior Lifestyle
Recognized Microsoft ISV Partner
LOKI Systems is a recognized Microsoft ISV partner, with award-winning products that meet the highest standard of development certification offered by Microsoft for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
LOKI Systems is a leading developer of workforce management solutions including Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and TimeLogiq Microsoft Dynamics 365. Advanced Payroll is the only multi-country payroll solution fully integrated with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – and created by a recognized Microsoft ISV partner. It is built to handle complex payroll scenarios across industries and employee types, with localizations in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.
About LOKI Systems
LOKI Systems has been simplifying and automating complex processes for organizations since 1995. Our knowledgeable and attentive customer service team brings a personal touch to your people solutions. LOKI Systems is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, and is a member of Magnit.