TimeLogiq for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Purpose-Built for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations,
our fully integrated time capture solution has you covered.
Cloud-based time and attendance solution provides more insight – when you need it – to manage people better. Core to our Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations solution, our time and attendance module, TimeLogiq (previously Staff Right) integrates seamlessly to bring you a dynamic and interactive management solution.
TimeLogiq Benefits Include:
- Reduced scheduling conflicts by giving employees the freedom to access and update their information from a web browser.
- Decreased effort required to send scheduling data to payroll through seamless integration with Advanced Payroll.
- Increased visibility into the availability of your staff so confirmed shifts and staff leave requests are updated in real-time.
- Simplified compliance reporting with detailed reporting on entered and scheduled time, time adjustments, project time, and absences.
For Your Managers: Less Admin Time Means More Time to Get Work Done.
- Assign rotations within their work units.
- View work unit coverage and requirements.
- Manage and approve leave requests.
For Your Employees: More Freedom to Access and Update Their Schedules from Anywhere Means More Satisfaction.
- Update their work time and submit for payroll.
- View entitlements under their contracts and agreements.
- Request leaves and vacation absences.
For Your Business: Get Access to an ERP Solution that Simplifies Time and Attendance Entry and Increases Efficiency Through Employee and Manager Self-Service Functionality.
- Timekeeping: Configure rotations and time clock integration to simplify timekeeping tasks. Rotations generate standard time records for employees and can be of any length and combination of shifts. Optional time clock integration can show where employees swipes deviate from expected schedules. And export time record directly to payroll for processing.
- Work Calendar: View an employee’s currently scheduled activities across any time period, as well as historical and future records. Individual records for each day can be changed easily to reflect the actual time worked. Leave activities and additional shifts (unbudgeted time) are color-coded to provide users with instant visual recognition that a change to the originally scheduled activity has been made.
- Leave Management: Manage multiple entitlement banks for workers, such as annual leave, sick and unpaid leave. Accruals can be based on length of service, hours worked and other more complex calculations. Reduce administrative burden through employee self-service leave requests.
- Multiple Jobs: Easily manage employees with multiple concurrent jobs while paying them correctly to reduce scheduling stress and make assigning conflicting shifts to employees who work more than one position no longer an issue.
“Advanced Payroll’s ease of configuration and comprehensive HMRC statutory support were significant factors in our selection. The implementation of Advanced Payroll is going exactly as planned and we’re already seeing operational value and ROI. LOKI Systems’ experience and U.K. payroll knowledge is enabling us to transform and optimise our payroll operations.”
– Tom Ball, CFO, Signature Senior Lifestyle
Your Gold-Certified Microsoft Partner
LOKI Systems is a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV vendor, with award-winning products that meet the highest standard of development certification offered by Microsoft for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
LOKI Systems is a leading developer of workforce management solutions including Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and TimeLogiq Microsoft Dynamics 365. Advanced Payroll is the only multi-country payroll solution fully integrated with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – and created by a Microsoft gold-certified partner. It is built to handle complex payroll scenarios across industries and employee types, with localizations in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.
Request a Demo
Request a Personalized Demo of Advanced Payroll and TimeLogiq for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. We look forward to showing you how our Payroll solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows you to drive operational efficiencies and bring visibility and control to your entire payroll and timekeeping process.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
OPTIMIZE YOUR PAYROLL AND TIMEKEEPING SOLUTIONS WITH LOKI.
About LOKI Systems
LOKI Systems has been simplifying and automating complex processes for organizations since 1995. Our knowledgeable and attentive customer service team brings a personal touch to your people solutions. LOKI Systems is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, and is a member of the PRO Unlimited family of companies.