LOKI Client Services and Support
At LOKI Systems, we understand that every client and implementation is unique. We want to take the time to get to know and understand your business to ensure that you receive exactly what you need at the times you need it most. We strive to provide you with proactive, efficient, responsive, and professional application support every day. We value our clients, and we strive to deliver an exceptional product experience that will easily allow you to manage your people better.
- Implementation: We conduct a thorough analysis to get you off to a strong start, along with a customized test database and training to fit your business and to ensure that you have the tools and knowledge to make your solution a success.
- Training: We provide system administrators and end-users training to improve user adoption and the knowledge and self-sufficiency to manage your solution for post-go-live management.
- Support: We are readily available by phone or email to provide you with additional ongoing support to keep your solution running smoothly.
You want to provide your organization with a powerful solution delivered to you on time and on budget, and we want to help you do it. Backed by 20 years of experience, we strive to provide our clients with powerful solutions through strong implementation that involves minimal disruption to their business.
LOKI provides a variety of training services to ensure that all our solution users feel confident and comfortable with their LOKI Systems solution. We focus our training methodology around three primary goals of efficient learning, adoption, and ease of use of the solution, and ensure self-reliance and sufficiency for post-go-live management and maintenance. Through meetings with stakeholders and project representatives, including subject matter experts, we work with you to develop a training plan that meets your business's requirements different learning styles and determines:
- The types of users requiring training
- The style of training required
- Technical considerations or limitations
- Pre-requisite system or business knowledge required
LOKI consultants are trained to have a common set of support and implementation practices to ensure that the service you receive is consistent and the resolution of your issues occurs in a timely fashion.
Our helpdesk is managed by product and technical experts who have extensive experience with the LOKI systems.
U.S. and Canada:
Hours: 9AM-6PM EST, Monday - Friday (except Canadian holidays)
Hours: 8:30AM-5.30PM BST, Monday - Friday (except UK Bank Holidays)
Online Support Portals
- Helpdesk and knowledge base (http://lokisys.freshdesk.com)
- Client downloads (http://lokisupport.lokisys.com)
Your Gold-Certified Microsoft Partner
LOKI Systems is a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV vendor, with award-winning products that meet the highest standard of development certification offered by Microsoft for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
LOKI Systems is a leading developer of workforce management solutions including Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and TimeLogiq Microsoft Dynamics 365. Advanced Payroll is the only multi-country payroll solution fully integrated with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – and created by a Microsoft gold-certified partner. It is built to handle complex payroll scenarios across industries and employee types, with localizations in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.
About LOKI Systems
LOKI Systems has been simplifying and automating complex processes for organizations since 1995. Our knowledgeable and attentive customer service team brings a personal touch to your people solutions. LOKI Systems is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, and is a member of the PRO Unlimited family of companies.